What is a Prayer Pilgrim?
• Someone who is available to support others on their
• Someone who creates and holds sacred space.
• Someone who lovingly listens.
• Someone who holds what is heard in the strictest
• Someone who prays with others.
Prayer Pilgrims are trained Prayer Chaplains who are available after our Sunday Service to assist with your prayer requests. Prayer Pilgrims also call congregants once a month to pray for their individual needs. If you would like to recieve a monthly prayer call, please email us at: email@example.com
Please use the service they lovingly offer.
Click here to return to Home page