We welcome you and your family to our church home and honor your child's adventure in growing by providing a well-rounded spiritual curriculum designed to reach each child's age and level of understanding.
Please arrive early to check your children in
prior to the adult service.
Unity beholds all children as whole and
perfect expressions of God.
Unity empowers children to fulfill their divine potential.
Unity teaches children to meditate and pray.
Our Youth Education program includes three customized programs
Youth of Unity (YOU): 9th – 12th grades.
The purpose of YOU is to facilitate a safe, fun, and loving environment for youth to explore and discuss their spirituality. YOU provides youth the opportunity to explore Unity's Five Principles and other truth teachings and to demonstrate these in their church, local community, and daily lives.
Five Basic Unity Principles (for children and teens)
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth that I know. I make a difference!
"Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out. To be always entertained is to be dwarfed and dependent. To be "called out" is to follow the harmonious law of the soul’s unfoldment." – Myrtle Fillmore
Click here to return to Home page